Cosmetologist for 41 years
Wigs and Hairloss Specialist for 22 years
Owner/Operator of Remake Salon since 1998
Wig Experience since 1996
- Wig instructor at Oliver Thein Beauty School.
- Specializes in women's and men's hair loss, thinning, cancer and alopecia areata.
- Instructor for the "Look Good Feel Better" program of the American Cancer Society (5 years)
- Jon Renau Core I and II Certification - Cap alterations, cutting alternative hair, redirecting knotts and styling of wigs.
- Aderan Hair Goods, California - Wig reshaping, fitting, cutting, thinning, repair and adjustments.
- IHI (International Hair Inc.), Minnesota - Certified hair replacement specialist for both women and men.
- International Hair Academy, Florida - non surgical hair replacement techniques and design for men and women
- Invisible Hair Grafting, California - non-surgical hair grafting of women's hair
READ OUR FEATURED ARTICLES IN THE NEWSPAPERS BELOW:
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION:
INVISIBLE HAIR GRAFTING
INTERNATIONAL HAIR ACADEMY
MEN'S AND WOMEN'S HAIR REPLACEMENT, TECHNIQUE & DESIGN
RECOGNITION FOR VOLUNTEERING WITH THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
CERTIFICATE OF SPECIAL CONGRESSIONAL RECOGNITION - STAR OF THE NORTH AWARD